Limited Space – We have already allocated race bibs to a number of countries for next year. This means we will only have 50 – 60 race slots available for 2017 so if you are interested in joining us in 2017 at least register with a deposit to reserve your place.
Pricing and Payment Options:
Full registration: $2550.00
Register with a deposit: $900.00. second payment of $825.00 due July 1. Final payment of 825.00 due Oct 1.
Team registration discounts (teams of 3-6) are available for first 5 teams registering. Contact email@example.com with questions for for additional details.
Late Registration starts October 1st, 2016. Any balance payments made after October 1st will be subject to late registration price increase of $200.
Tent Rental – Additional fee – You can reserve a space in one of our 3-4 person tents. You can also reserve your own tent.
OR Register via Paypal or bank transfer
email firstname.lastname@example.org to request IBAN information for making bank transfer payment or for offline registration form or paymet via Paypal.
- Official Event tech t-shirt
- tent (reserved space in shared tent) please contact us if you want your own tent.
- Transportation from Best Western Irazu, San Jose to the race start
- Medical Assistance – qualified U.S. and Costa Rican Medical Doctors, EMTs, and on call Medical Helicopter.
- race support and experience staff
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner each day during the race prepared by Food Nutritionist and Catering Staff
- Aid Stations (Fresh Fruit and Bottled Water, Electrolyte Drink, Sodas)
- Evening Campsite Locations
- Party and Awards Dinner and ceremony
- Finishers medal and prizes
- Transportation from the Race Finish to San Jose, Costa Rica
- Sports Medicine Masseuse/Chiropractor are available (a very modest additional cost)
- Daily Adventure Tour Options (Modest additional Costs)
- swag-bag for all participants and guests
- New friends
- Unspecific and intermittent pain and another bag full of memories!
Event Dates: February 10 – February 18, 2017
Race Start: February 12
Race Finish: February 17
Length of Race: 6 Days
Distance: 230 kilometers
Location: The course is set along Costa Rica’s tropical Pacific coastline but weaves at times into the Talamancas, a coastal mountain range in the Southwest corner of the country. You’ll finish near the border of Panama in a serene fishing village that until recently was only accessible by boat.
Terrain: jungle and rainforest trails, mountain trail and single track across ridge lines, highlands and coastal ranges; beaches, rocky outcroppings and reefs, river and estuary crossings, and ends in Corcovado National Park, one of the premier rainforest experiences in the world as well as a Unesco World Heritage site. Much, much more. It really defies description!
February 13 – February 16 : We will be on course.